Responding to circumstances, fighting for loved ones, overcoming the enemy and temptation, fulfilling God’s will, making war and overcoming each battle it all lies in one thing, The Word. What do I do with it changes everything! Pray the word!
You hear it all the time. I want to share with you what exactly it does and mean. It opens up the scriptures in prayers of need to become living and made manifest. Do you believe God’s word is living truth? If you do, then speaking it in prayers will make your life a growing investment for God’s mighty will to sweep through over and over. We all crave and need breakthroughs in certain seasons!
Growing a relationship with Jesus Christ always means prayer, faith and more prayer. Many times I wanted to pray, I needed to pray however the words just didn’t come out. This makes it nearly impossible to ensure a strong connection to the Holy Spirit. However I want to just lay out a list of prayers that are word for word of the bible. Many of them are specific topics, and their scriptures go through out the bible. As I prayed these prayers, I felt a change of thought, emotion and spiritual condition. God had to give me a command that will now be giving to you, “Pray and Praise through for your breakthrough”- Godhead Disciple Ministry
Put a praise phase in your mouth, and direct your faith with the Word God at your circumstances, loved ones, the enemy and temptation, to fulfill God’s will. Make war over your life, raise up your shield of Faith and weld the Sword Of The Spirit!
Pray the Word and breakthrough
These Prayers are set for each day, or by topic. More will be released to make a month of prayer. Also what will be added contributes to the Armor Of God, The Body Of Christ and Our City And Nation!
Here is your sneak peak into “Pray the Word Devotion Book”
Day 1- Prayer: Your love endures forever
I will give thanks to You O Lord and call on Your name. I will make known among the nations, in this nation –the amazing things that You have done. I will sing to You and praise You alone. Teach me what it means to ‘glory in Your name’ that my heart might always rejoice in You. For it is my great desire to seek Your face always and remember the wonders that You have done.
I give thanks to You Lord, for You are good, Your love endures forever!
You remembered me when I was lost and without You and freed me from the enemy! Your love endures forever!
While I was still in my sin, Christ died for me! Hallelujah! Your love endures forever!
You have not kept a record of my sin, or treat me as my sin deserves, but through Christ You have removed my sin from me as far as the east is from the west and remember it no more!! Hallelujah!! Your faithful love endures forever!
I will bless Your name O Lord, and in Your name I will lift up my hands for Your faithful love endures forever!
I will praise You O Lord, there is no God like You in heaven or on earth-You who keep Your covenant of love with Your servants who continue wholeheartedly in Your way. There is nothing too difficult for You! Your love endures forever!
Yours is the greatness O Lord and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours. You are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from You alone for You are the ruler of all things. In Your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. And I join with all of heaven, and Your people everywhere in giving You thanks and praising Your glorious name! Hallelujah! Your faithful love endures forever! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen and Amen!
Romans 5:6; Psalm 103:10-12;
Psalm 63:4; 2 Chronicles 6:14;
1 Chronicles 29:10-13
Day 1 Application-Let’s start by assuming two things:
1. You are a human
2. You are not perfect.
If those are true, then this can help you get victory! Before we get victory, though, we need to understand some things:
1. God made you, and He loves you! The Bible tells us that God made man in His image and blessed us. (Genesis 1:26-28) He loves us (John 3:16), and He made us with the ability to communicate with Him.
2. He gave us the power of choice. After all, there is no love unless it is chosen over hate or indifference. Likewise, there is no light without darkness to contrast it. God gave Adam, the first man, nearly limitless freedom, but he left him with one command – to not eat the fruit of one tree. This command shows that Adam had the power to choose obedience or disobedience.
3. We are sinners, deserving punishment. Adam, of course, chose to sin, or disobey God’s command. Mankind, likewise, is also under the curse of sin, both by nature and by choice. The fair, predefined punishment for sin was death. As Adam, we all stand condemned under this punishment of eternal death! The Bible speaks of Hell as a place of fire and eternal death for those who take their own punishment.
4. God made a way to save us. Did God hate us by allowing us to sin? No, by allowing us the power to choose, he created the ability to love and be loved. Only in our dead, sinful condition can we possibly need forgiveness and life! God gave His son, Jesus, to die for us! Jesus died for the sins of the world, suffering mankind’s punishment, and was buried for three days. He then rose again and lives today in heaven! He, as our sinless substitute, suffered the result of our sin.
We still have the power to choose. If God automatically forgave all sin through Jesus, He would have abolished our choice and eliminated love. On the contrary, God still extends to us His love through Jesus. With this love comes a choice: to accept it and believe in Jesus Christ, or to reject it and suffer the punishment we already deserve. Believing in Jesus brings salvation, a new Heavenly Father, and eternal life!
As our life comes from God, so our ability to choose eternal life comes from Him. If you want victory, you must first acknowledge your Creator and begin a relationship with Him. He is waiting, in love, for you to say, “Yes!” to Jesus Christ.
• If you have not chosen to believe in Jesus Christ, why not right now? (Romans 10:9-13) Call out to him in faith, acknowledging your sin and His answer, Jesus. “God, I believe I am a sinner. I deserve death in Hell. I believe Jesus, Your Son, died, was buried, and rose again for my sin. I believe You can give me eternal life. I want it, in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
• If you have chosen to believe in Jesus Christ, why not remember that, as you can only have eternal life through a victoriously resurrected Jesus, so also YOU CAN ONLY HAVE VICTORY OVER SIN THROUGH HIM!
Either way, we want to encourage you to get in church (a group of believers in Jesus), read the Bible (God’s Word), and pray (talk to God)!
Let’s continue and learn more!
Each day is filled with encouragement, truth and foundational motivation to walk deeper with God.
Pray the Word Devotion e-book
This book magnifies our position in Victory. When you begin to speak the word of God in pray, it shifts the atmosphere. Through praying, this will familiarize you with scripture and train your spirit. It equips you to be ready to pray, not strive. When we go into a situation with are hands up, were looking for a fight. This book will show you of having your head up, and knees knelt down. Your hands will raise with Praise with The Victory you will discover as you apply these prayers to how they fit you. It doesn't stop there! Each day, you will be giving instructions on how to keep your foundation from cracking. In life, we tend to strive for more, instead of producing the quality of Christ. His life is for us to steward into others lives this will help you remain victorious in all aspects of a Christian walk.