7 Keys to a Christians life:
By Godhead Disciple Ministry
THERE are some terms that relate to the Christian life which are of pressing importance, because of the issues involved in relation to them. The following seven words indicate a few aspects of the Christian’s life, namely, “Believe,” “Pray,” “Abide,” “Walk,” “Take,” “Stand,” “Watch.”
Here we hope to share the application of these key to unlock a stronger victorious life as a Christian. Some of these you probably already do. However, we might run into some we don’t; which is okay. We’re here to provide love, help, guidance and compassion for the Body Of Christ. Very easily we can damage more than help with knowledge. It can be intimidating, however just know that we too are growing, learning and living in grace right along with you. So, are ready for those keys?
1. To believe on Christ is the secret of the Christian life (Galatians 2:20). The Bible says,”I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”
The faith of the believe is the secret key that enters into a life after death in Christ. Unbelief disables others to enter in what they were called to. However you and I begin to learn the secrets of God, being prepared for service!
2. To pray to Christ is the stay of the Christian life (Phil. 4:6) The Bible says,“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.”
To pray to Christ you are expressing your faith, the secret key opens the door of a personal stay. A fortress of Hope, Strength and Glory! The threefold chord of prayer, supplications and thanksgiving radiates the glory of God. It magnifies his presence!
3. To abide in Christ is the strength of the Christian life (John 15:4). “Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.”
Out of that Fortress we learn to stay in it and continue to abide in the strength, hope and glory of Christ. Through this obedience comes the abundance of blessings of the secret things. This is the Birthing Of Fruit, The bearing of God’s character;likeness!
4. To walk as Christ is the shining out of the Christian life (1 Peter 2:21). The Bible says,“For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:”
When we are launched out, we walk in our secret key of faith, that opens the place of hope, Strength and Glory for others to come into. We then begin to walk in Christ, as Christ for Christ! We shine out the glory of God! We attract those that are believers, lost, and the enemy.
5. To take from Christ is the supply of the Christian life (Isaiah 27:5). The Bible says,“Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.”
As we reflect Christ’s glory, we are partakers of all that is His! His supply is for us, and others that come to us. We must take hold of the strength in Christ to hold our position and be the stronghold for others. We are called to be the light, salt and pillar of our communities.
6. To stand with Christ is the staple of the Christian life (Ephesians 6:14). The Bible says,“Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;”
As the pillar founded in the glory, strength and hope we not only supply for others, but we are the standing staple for Christ to work through and demonstrate Kingdom power! This is were fruit becomes evident and taste worthy in even the dry places around you! You overflow, change and reform the atmosphere around through the Glory of the Kingdom!
7. To watch for Christ is the standing order of the Christian life (Mark 13:33). The term watchfulness is a comprehensive one. It signifies far more than merely holding the truth of the Lord’s coming. It covers the whole trend of the spiritual life in the variety of its traits.The Bible says,“Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.”
As we demonstrate, reform and change we watch for the prophetic seasons of change. We await the coming, taking heed to the standing orders. Urging believers to take hold of the kingdom more than this world. Making those around ready by equipping them, encouraging them and challenging them to do the same as you have accomplished for the Glory of God. Making it evident we don’t have forever! Being Commissioners of the faith, act and change in the world!
If this was informative please share it with others. If your interested in more of our material to grow please check out our shop! We have study material, guides and book that provide rich studies and with each purchase you get a free gift from us: godheaddisciple.org/shop/
Godhead Disciple Ministry