Five tips for success on how to “Abide in me” is see for the purpose of true biblical teaching, training Saints up and watching them grow. Discipleship is a Ministry. We believe God has called us to reach others with our messages to equip, encourage and challenge them to walk out the Bible in their lives!
1. Know your goal; Reproducing Christ, the Spirit of God outlined in Galatians 5:22-23. Baring the likeness and image of God
2. How to do it; acknowledge the words of Christ; His gospel. Carrying it out (baring) in love outlined in 1 Corinthians 13
3. Know what it’s for; cleaving (into) one organism; Christ. It Glorifies The Father. It brings forth the (divine) will of God. Matthew 6:10 gives us a line of summery.
4. What it does for us; The four levels of baring spiritual fruit: (1. Cleanses you 2. Establishes you. 3. Perfects you. 4. Becoming a Provider) it serves a purpose; meaning for us- Matthew 20:28, Christ came to serve; minister unto us”
5. See yourself in it; Check your branch, count your fruit, see your progress, or even things that are missing. Take inventory: Matthew 7:16, “know them by their fruit” 2 Corinthians 13:5, “Examine yourselves, prove your own selves”
These five tips only share surface pointers that engage the believer to go deeper. Lucky for you, Our Ministry loves going deep. In fact, we have already taken on the process and got our shovels out and dug deep into rich soul; of course we encourage you to keep digging. However by the time, if you do join us we believe you will be filled with a new sense of understanding, joy and readiness to “Abide in Me”