The cross is the key to peace, freedom and birthing of presence: Paul has shown that Jesus’ death on the cross renders the law irrelevant, thus removing the cause of hostility between Jew and Gentile.
Moving forward the cross is God’s proclamation that he forgives sin. Calvery though also means something else: the cross demonstrates that God is totally committed to punish sin!
God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed before hand on punished. He did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just the ones who justifies those who have faith in Jesus. (We serve a Mighty God)
The stones with in our path towards righteousness are key elements of strongholds placed by the enemy. What used to be sin, is now tolerated which has now birth strongholds with in the church. My true belief is the church is truly set apart and holy. Yet with in that church there are those who have disguised themselves to appear holy but have no effort in changing. In other words they are comfortable in the stronghold, rather than feeling true love they replace it with an artificial flavor in the water and call that the Holy Spirit.
They say, “don’t judge me” when it is the job of the church to judge one’s actions against righteousness. As one body we should hold accountable those with in the body as members.
Within The New Testament A detail of 12 Strongholds appear.
1. The spirit of infirmity affected I believing woman in the new testament Luke 13:11. This woman was a faithful attendee of the synagogue. She was a daughter of Abraham, yet demons affected her health. (Some examples are disorders of the body, attacks on male and female identity, allergies and strange syndromes)
2. The spirit of fear 2 Timothy 1:7 examples include fright, torment, inferiority, and adequacy, worry, critical spirit, tension, performance, and fear of anything.
3. The spirit of python also called is the divination Acts 16:16-18. Rebellion, witchcraft, occult practices, and black arts flow from the spirit. Curses follow involvement with these practices.
4. The spirit of sexual immorality, called harlotry or whoredom Hosea 4:12. Examples such as lost, adultery, pornography, right, incest, pride, and love of the world are characteristics of this demon. Sexual addiction is also result of this perverted spirit.
5. An enslaving spirit that usually accompanies fear Romans 8:15 addictions, bulimia, anorexia, wrong relationships, codependency and other abuse of this orders are worsened by this demon.
6. The spirit of pride that normally is accompanied by rebellion (Proverbs 16:18–19). Pride, scorn, mockery, lewdness, egotism, prejudice, arrogance, gossip, and criticism manifest from this wicked spirit.
7. The spirit of perversion Isaiah 19:14. Homosexuality, sexual perversion, and ab normal activities are enticed by this spirit.
8. The spirit of antichrist first John 4:3. This demon takes glory away from Christ; denies the supernatural gifts, Attributing them to Satan; oppresses; harasses; persecute; and divides true ministries.
9. The spirit of depression or heaviness Isaiah 61:3. Depression, abnormal grief, despair, hopelessness, and suicidal thoughts flow from this malevolent demon.
10. The lying spirit, one of Satan’s favorites first John 4:6. Unbelief, deception, compromise, intellectualism, cults, flattery, and legalism flow from this devisive spirit.
11. The spirit of jealousy, a relationship destroying spirit numbers 5:14. Jealousy, anger, rage, cruelty, suspension, unnatural competition, insecurity, divorce, and division are the result of allowing the spirit to operate.
12. The spirit of stupor or slumber Romans 11:8. Constant fatigue, passivity like a wallflower and a self-pity describe this demon when allowed to control, the spirit blocks access to success and brings weariness to life.
In order to take down the strongholds of Satan in our proximity, we must become an armed believer! Revelations 12:11 declares are three fold weapon to overcome our enemy: “and they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony and they did not love their lives to death. and they did not love their lives to death.”
As many of us fall victim to Satan’s oppression, we need the blood that cancels out Satan’s opportune right to destroy and dismantle our lives. The word of our testimony is in fact the word of God as a sword released from our mouth’s against the enemy because the truth will set us free. The surrendered life style in relationship to Jesus Christ we can operate all of the equipment and weapons left at our disposal. Buy that we will be able to capture every thought of the enemy and cast down.
Eight steps to remove and restore from strongholds:
1.Be sure you have confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
2. Realize only God can remove a stronghold.
3. Identify the stronghold.
4. Confess all since related to strongholds.
5. Thank God for forgiveness.
6. Visualize the destruction.
7. Ask God to free you from the negative demonic force associated with stronghold.(Power & Prince)
8. Make restitution.
After this recent claim and repossess your territory. Confess that you are no longer affected by that area of stronghold and claims God’s fullness. Be finished with the sins that enslaved you, and fill your mind with scripture in order to reinforce the victory.
Remember the nature of the enemy is to always check the integrity of the walls. We are God’s temple.
📯Thank you for liking Letters to the Saints! https://m.facebook.com/LettersToTheSaints/
Daily letters to equip, encourage and challenge the Body of Christ. Tactics in action, spreading the gospel to Nations in Jesus Name! 📯
Godhead Disciple Ministry